Monday, September 21, 2009

Visiting during Hari Raya





A group photo of first raya visitng...i was being informed to join 2 groups of visiting but i've to choosed either one...so first come first serve...it sound so bad but i can't divide myself...i almost spent the whole day visiting, ate so much rendang, curry n etc....luv it BUT my advice, dnt b so greedy when u think u can eat anything cuz some may effect ur stomch n that's wat happened to me...(but for non sensitive...wow that's a privilege) so decided to quit vistng the next day...hehe i knew the outcome after i ate the foods but na... i just ignored so that's it...faced it.

I did enjoy my holiday at my hometown. In fact, i feel like the time is so jealous with me...well hope i have the opportunity to go n do whatever i've planned durin this holiday! Have a great day to u all!

3 comments:

  1. Thats lovely picture there :) glad u r having loads of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah ! rendang ya ! I'm suffering with too much lemang now ! Glad to hear you're having a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey...sure i am, but i'll always remember u people there too:)c u soon!

    ReplyDelete