Monday, June 8, 2009

Tremendously change.

I try to enjoy the Malaysian foods here, gladly to see i can eat spicy foods at last.
The first time i came, wow...such a hard to search for not spicy foods, i spent most of the money to KFC but i try to adapt myself for 1-2 months with the spicy dishes. The outcome now, i even able to eat chilies...without it, i feel tasteless. My roommate "Vicky" was so surprise to see I'm tremendously change as she always accompany me to hv our meal.
I met with my sis last time, she asked me since when i know how to eat chili...i gave her a big smile and answered "I learned to eat la" it was such a great teasing for me...well we always quarrel but at the same time we dn't mean it hehe...she miss me lei.

1 comment:

  1. YES LES---THAT IS TO ASSIMILATE.

    SUGAR AND SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE !

    ReplyDelete